PaaS is a category of cloud computing that provides a comprehensive computing environment, including the hardware, operating system, database, and other necessary software for the execution of applications. It may include a complete development environment as well.
PaaS allows a customer to rent virtualised servers and associated services used to run their existing applications, or to design, develop, test, deploy, and host new applications, paying only for what they consume.
Benefits of PaaS
Innovate faster while saving money
- Simplify, automate, and avoid the costly steps of setting up the foundation for your application
- Build, deploy, iterate, adapt and manage your application more rapidly over time
- Reduce the cost of server storage and overhead, network bandwidth, maintenance, and support personnel for end-users
Simplify operations and management
- Minimise the operational complexity by leveraging cloud-based platforms to automate and consolidate processes with easy integration using APIs
- Provide a more uniform and predictable OS/middleware environment by having service providers automate and control it
- Streamline application management, while maintaining complete application control and eliminating underlying infrastructure duties
Boost technology and offerings
- Get the latest technology with faster page loads and better uptime, combined with an enhanced user interface and experience
- Offer a wide range of applications and build unique solutions by tapping into the many niche market options offered by PaaS service providers
- Simplify and enhance the end-user experience by allowing them to seamlessly share data between solutions
Scale apps, not costs
- Keep costs low and easily optimize resources and costs as you scale apps. By running App Platform on MassiveGRID’s infrastructure, we make it simpler for you to control costs.
- Scale horizontally or vertically to handle planned or unplanned traffic spikes.
- Maximize availability with zero downtime deployments. Your apps remain available not only when you scale up or out, but also when you roll out new changes.
What can you build with App Platform?
Build dynamic apps in popular languages like Python, Node.js
Create websites that are fast, secure, and highly scalable
Add automation via APIs
Improve efficiency by adding background workers
Become a PaaS Reseller Partner in 4 steps
Do you want to be a PaaS Reseller? Send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You’ll be informed about your program options and choose what is best for you.
After choosing a technical and billing implementation will be done.
And you are ready!
Start selling our products as a partner and earn high-paying commissions.
Book a Meeting
Do I have any additional obligations as a Partner?
Each customer who enrolls to MassiveGRID shall comply to the associated Terms of Service.
Each Partner who registers a new customer to MassiveGRID has no obligations or consequences resulting from their behavior or misconduct, other than the risk of not receiving this customer’s commission, in case their service for any reason is not paid or gets suspended/terminated.