Our Vancouver International Business Exchange® (IBX®) data centers provide access to robust ecosystems in Western Canada and U.S. Pacific Northwest, with connections to retail, cloud and technology sectors. Customers can be part of this rich enterprise, finance, network, content and media ecosystem, and choose from a variety of network, enterprise and cloud services providers.
Meet Our Products
Η/Α Dedicated Private Cloud Infrastructure
Ιsolated ΙΤ Infrastructure with dedicated hardware and network resources in high availability clusters with at least N+1 configuration on power, network, storage and hardware levels, that guarantee ultimate uptime, increased security & reliability.
Learn about Equinix VA1 carrier-neutral data centre, located at 4185 Still Creek Drive in Burnaby, Canada. See our interconnection options, services and more. At the VA1 data centre, Equinix customers in Vancouver can connect to Western Canada and the US Pacific Northwest. It is ideal for retail, cloud and technology sectors and houses important business ecosystems for cloud, enterprise and network providers.
NIST SP 800-53/FISMA
SOC 1 Type II
SOC 2 Type II
For network service providers
- Connect directly within a healthy peering ecosystem that offers roughly as many public peering opportunities as Montreal.
- Strong network and interconnection help decrease latency while improving performance and content delivery reliability.
- Low-latency connections to Western Canada and the U.S. Pacific Northwest.
- On-demand and direct access to a variety of cloud providers and networks.
- Next-generation WAN architecture for secure and reliable connectivity via Equinix Performance Hub®.
For cloud and IT service providers
- Connect directly with CSPs in a major internet and network peering exchange point.
- Data sovereignty benefits position market to serve cloud & content players (e.g., BATS+) and become an emerging cloud hub.
- Popular choice for major cloud deployments (like AWS) given Vancouver’s strong connectivity and proximity to the U.S.
For content and digital media
- Key locale for CSPs looking to establish footing in Western Canada and the U.S. Pacific Northwest.
- Abundance of peering opportunities and last-mile CDNs and content and network service providers in Western Canada’s largest metro.
For financial services
- Strong financial ecosystem access with 1,200+ global customers interconnecting in our IBX data centers around the world.
- Digital payments ecosystem includes several large international banks and digital payment leaders.
For your own requirements
Our certified consultants will assist you in finding the optimal solution.