Equinix International Business Exchange™ (IBX®) data centers in Osaka are home to major internet and peering exchanges and a vibrant ecosystem of network, cloud and digital content providers. You can also take advantage of direct low-latency connections to the large Kansai user community.
Meet Our Products
Η/Α Dedicated Private Cloud Infrastructure
Ιsolated ΙΤ Infrastructure with dedicated hardware and network resources in high availability clusters with at least N+1 configuration on power, network, storage and hardware levels, that guarantee ultimate uptime, increased security & reliability.
Osaka data center and interconnection network in Japan incorporates seismic protection features with extensive network choice and direct connection to Dojima, a major internet exchange hub.
SOC 1 Type II
SOC 2 Type II
OS3 is our newest data center in Osaka. Located in Chuo-ku in central Osaka, it is housed in a new building with seismic isolation in close proximity to major network and cloud providers.
N+1 module chiller
For network service providers
- Strategically located in a dedicated carrier hotel and interconnection facility
- Low-latency network routes to Washington, D.C., Miami and Dallas
- Five buildings with approximately 184,000+ square feet (17,125+ square meters) of colocation space
- Next-generation wide area network (WAN) architecture via Performance Hub®, offering highly secure and reliable connectivity
- On-demand and direct access to multiple cloud providers and networks via Equinix Fabric
For cloud and IT services providers
- Direct cloud access globally through Equinix Fabric
- Connect to 210+ potential partners and customers, including networks, content providers, enterprises and financial services companies
- Connectivity to Google Cloud Platform, Microsoft Azure and Office 365, and Virtela via Equinix Fabric
For content and digital media
- Peer with last-mile content delivery networks in a region with a 5.8M population
For financial services
- Top 10 global financial center
- Headquarters of the Atlanta Stock Exchange, Atlanta Board Options Exchange and Atlanta Mercantile Exchange
- Access to premium colocation services in a region with the third-highest concentration of Fortune 500 companies in the U.S.
For you own requirements
Our certified consultants will assist you in finding the optimal solution.