Mumbai is the most populous city in India and its commercial capital. Our two Mumbai International Business Exchange™ (IBX®) data centers are the only carrier and service neutral data centers in India, and offer connectivity to a dense interconnection ecosystems of carriers. There are 12 networks and 140+ internet service providers (ISPs), content providers and OTT, 8 global cloud service providers (CSPs) and 5 internet exchanges.
Meet Our Products
Η/Α Dedicated Private Cloud Infrastructure
Ιsolated ΙΤ Infrastructure with dedicated hardware and network resources in high availability clusters with at least N+1 configuration on power, network, storage and hardware levels, that guarantee ultimate uptime, increased security & reliability.
MB1 is the only data center in India to host direct connect nodes for AWS, Google Cloud and Oracle Cloud. This IBX is situated on high ground and secure from flooding and hosts key internet exchanges such as AMS-IX India, Bharat IX, Extreme IX, Mumbai IX-DECIX and NIXI.
N+1 chiller system (Colo Hall 1-3)
2N chiller system (Colo Hall 4)
MB2 is a state-of-the-art data center connected by a physically diverse dedicated dark fiber network to MB1 to create a campus environment.
Distributed redundant chiller system
For network service providers
- Strategically located in a dedicated carrier hotel and interconnection facility
- Low-latency network routes to Washington, D.C., Miami and Dallas
- Five buildings with approximately 184,000+ square feet (17,125+ square meters) of colocation space
- Next-generation wide area network (WAN) architecture via Performance Hub®, offering highly secure and reliable connectivity
- On-demand and direct access to multiple cloud providers and networks via Equinix Fabric
For cloud and IT services providers
- Direct cloud access globally through Equinix Fabric
- Connect to 210+ potential partners and customers, including networks, content providers, enterprises and financial services companies
- Connectivity to Google Cloud Platform, Microsoft Azure and Office 365, and Virtela via Equinix Fabric
For content and digital media
- Peer with last-mile content delivery networks in a region with a 5.8M population
For financial services
- Top 10 global financial center
- Headquarters of the Atlanta Stock Exchange, Atlanta Board Options Exchange and Atlanta Mercantile Exchange
- Access to premium colocation services in a region with the third-highest concentration of Fortune 500 companies in the U.S.