Our Montreal International Business Exchange® (IBX®) data centers provide access to robust ecosystems in Canada, with connections to retail, cloud and technology sectors. Customers can be part of a rich business ecosystem with low latency connections to NYC and Toronto and directly connect to multiple cloud providers and network services. Get on-demand and direct access to cloud, network, storage, compute and application service providers via Equinix Fabric ™.
Meet Our Products
Η/Α Dedicated Private Cloud Infrastructure
Ιsolated ΙΤ Infrastructure with dedicated hardware and network resources in high availability clusters with at least N+1 configuration on power, network, storage and hardware levels, that guarantee ultimate uptime, increased security & reliability.
Learn about Equinix MT1 carrier-neutral data center, located at 6205 Vanden Abeele Street in Montreal, Canada. See our interconnection options, services and more. Customers can directly interconnect with top cloud service providers colocated in MT1. Get on-demand and direct access to cloud, network, storage, compute and application service providers via Equinix Fabric ™ in rich business ecosystems across the U.S. and Canada.
NIST SP 800-53/FISMA
SOC 1 Type II
SOC 2 Type II
For network service providers
- Connect with Google Cloud, Microsoft Azure, AWS and Oracle Cloud via Equinix Fabric™.
- Strong network and interconnection help decrease latency while improving performance and reliability of content delivery.
- On-demand and direct access to cloud, network, storage, compute and application service providers via Equinix Fabric.
- In proximity to 80% of Canadian businesses and only 370 miles from NYC, Montreal is well-positioned to meet enterprise demand in Canada.
- Low-latency connection to NYC and Toronto (as low as 7.2ms).
For cloud and IT service providers
- Popular choice for major cloud deployments given Montreal’s strong connectivity to Canadian businesses and proximity to the US.
- Emerging cloud hub as data sovereignty concerns push CSPs to offer infrastructure outside of the U.S.
For content and digital media
- Key locale for CSPs looking to establish footing in Canada, as AWS, Google, MSFT and IBM all have cloud infrastructure deployed there.
- Second-largest peering center in Canada with a large number of content and network service providers.
- Abundance of peering opportunities and last-mile CDNs in Canada’s second-largest metro region.
For financial services
- With Equinix Fabric, enable private, secure connections to cloud and payment partners and integrate payment systems.
- Strong financial ecosystem access with 1,200+ global customers interconnecting in our IBX data centers around the world.
- Connection via low-latency routes to financial ecosystem sites in Chicago and New York, as well as seven other major Canadian metros.
- Digital payments ecosystem includes several large international banks and digital payments leaders.
For your own requirements
Our certified consultants will assist you in finding the optimal solution.