Located in the second-largest market in Mexico, our Monterrey International Business Exchange®(IBX®) data center is a highly connected data center ideal for customers looking to expand into a booming Mexico market.
Meet Our Products
Η/Α Dedicated Private Cloud Infrastructure
Ιsolated ΙΤ Infrastructure with dedicated hardware and network resources in high availability clusters with at least N+1 configuration on power, network, storage and hardware levels, that guarantee ultimate uptime, increased security & reliability.
Learn about Equinix MO1 highly connected, carrier-neutral data centre, located in Apodaca, Mexico. See our interconnection options, services and more. MO1 data centre connects enterprises to networks and organisations in Mexico and is a key gateway between the US and Mexico.
SOC 1 Type II
SOC 2 Type II
For network service providers
- Strategic location in Mexico’s second-largest market
- Connections to rich ecosystems in the US and Mexico
- Carrier-neutral facility serving leading network service providers
- Direct connectivity to a wide range of customers, partners, content providers, networks and internet service providers
For cloud and IT service providers
- Ability to deliver your services directly to potential customers and partners
For content and digital media
- Strong peering and network base to facilitate reliable content delivery to end users
For financial services
- Access to financial services across the US and Mexico, with diverse interconnection opportunities
For your own requirements
Our certified consultants will assist you in finding the optimal solution.