Istanbul is the business capital of Turkey, a commercial intersection that connects Europe and Asia. Our Istanbul data center offers colocation in a market forecast to become Europe's second largest manufacturing hub with opportunities to interconnect with more than 150 of the world's leading organizations.
Meet Our Products
Η/Α Dedicated Private Cloud Infrastructure
Ιsolated ΙΤ Infrastructure with dedicated hardware and network resources in high availability clusters with at least N+1 configuration on power, network, storage and hardware levels, that guarantee ultimate uptime, increased security & reliability.
IL2 is located in the heart of Istanbul and allows customers to benefit from the growing digital economy at the crossroads of Europe and Asia.
SOC 1 Type II
SOC 2 Type II
For network service providers
- Connectivity to high-capacity, low-latency routes to New York
- Equinix Fabric enables global connectivity to thousands of networking, storage, compute and application service providers in the industry’s largest infrastructure ecosystem
- Next-generation WAN architecture via the Performance Hub® offering, for highly secure and reliable connectivity
- Exceptional access to a range of content delivery networks (CDNs) and managed hosting services
For cloud and IT services providers
- Direct connectivity to potential partners and customers, including financial services, technology, research and development, biotech, healthcare and education
- Regional home to federal agencies, providing government demand for cloud services
For content and digital media
- Access to top cloud and IT service providers
- Peering opportunities with last-mile CDNs in the ninth-largest metro region in the U.S.
For financial services
- With Equinix Fabric, enable private, secure connections to cloud and payment partners and integrate payment systems
- Opportunities for direct interconnection to top players in the world’s No. 7 ranked global financial center