Our Houston International Business Exchange™ (IBX®) data center is a hub for space exploration, oil, chemical and energy firms located in the fourth-highest concentration of Fortune 500 companies in the U.S. Interconnect to 25+ companies colocated at Equinix Houston and get direct access to diverse groups of users in this densely populated metro.
Meet Our Products
Η/Α Dedicated Private Cloud Infrastructure
Ιsolated ΙΤ Infrastructure with dedicated hardware and network resources in high availability clusters with at least N+1 configuration on power, network, storage and hardware levels, that guarantee ultimate uptime, increased security & reliability.
HO1 IBX Data Centre is located in the Greater Houston area and is the ideal location for energy, oil and gas, and production firms.
SOC 1 Type II
SOC 2 Type II
For network service providers
- Easy connectivity to key international carriers, such as AT&T and Verizon, inside the data center
- A key hub for space exploration, oil, chemical and energy firms
- Equinix Fabric™ enables global connectivity to thousands of networking, storage, compute and application service providers in the industry’s largest infrastructure ecosystem
For cloud and IT services providers
- Ability to connect to 20+ customers, partners, content providers, networks, and internet service providers
For financial services
- With Equinix Fabric, enable private, secure connections to cloud and payment partners and integrate payment systems
- A key hub for the financial services community, enabling diverse interconnection opportunities
For your own requirements
Our certified consultants will assist you in finding the optimal solution.