Our Equinix International Business Exchange™ (IBX®) data center supports the extensive government presence and innovative federal government marketplace in the capital of Australia. Part of our global interconnection platform, Equinix Canberra helps you reach customers in all 6 of Australia's largest markets and 52 cities around the world.
Meet Our Products
Η/Α Dedicated Private Cloud Infrastructure
Ιsolated ΙΤ Infrastructure with dedicated hardware and network resources in high availability clusters with at least N+1 configuration on power, network, storage and hardware levels, that guarantee ultimate uptime, increased security & reliability.
Data centre and colocation services available at CA1 are ideal to support a wide range of companies.
SOC 1 Type II
SOC 2 Type II
For network service providers
- Connectivity to high-capacity, low-latency routes to New York
- Equinix Fabric enables global connectivity to thousands of networking, storage, compute and application service providers in the industry’s largest infrastructure ecosystem
- Next-generation WAN architecture via the Performance Hub® offering, for highly secure and reliable connectivity
- Exceptional access to a range of content delivery networks (CDNs) and managed hosting services
For cloud and IT services providers
- Direct connectivity to potential partners and customers, including financial services, technology, research and development, biotech, healthcare and education
- Regional home to federal agencies, providing government demand for cloud services
For content and digital media
- Access to top cloud and IT service providers
- Peering opportunities with last-mile CDNs in the ninth-largest metro region in the U.S.
For financial services
- With Equinix Fabric, enable private, secure connections to cloud and payment partners and integrate payment systems
- Opportunities for direct interconnection to top players in the world’s No. 7 ranked global financial center